Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Review: L.A. Noire



As I opened the door to my apartment, something told me that this was going to be different. I couldn't tell you how or what exactly, but it's just that sixth sense that you get when you're as experienced as I am.  

Been doing this since that plumber needed help rescuing some dame back in the 80's. I've seen mortals bring down the gods, grand theft autos, heaven brought down by a snake, men take leaps of faith, and have had my share of bad company with the mafia too. 

All I knew was that I had to know what made this different. To know if this was the real deal, good or bad, or if it was just another copycat wanting some of the spotlight.


This wasn't for some trophy or sense of achievement anymore. This was the type of thing that makes you or breaks you, and I was about to find out firsthand.


Hit the JUMP for the review!

More after the Jump! -->

0 comments:

Post a Comment