Thursday, June 23, 2011

Duke Nukem Forever and Ever...

(J.P. Dozier)

 Duke Nukem Forever. A game that was 12 years in the making. Well actually it didn't take 12 years to make but just that long to finally release it. So far all the reviews I have read, makes this game seem like it was a waste of time and money to be released. Everyone that I have talked to (except one guy who never played the series before) loves the game. IGN gave the game a 5.5/10, considering it to be mediocre.  How dare they I say.  This game is anything but. I feel that most of the people putting the game down either: 
  A. Never played the game before.
  B. Because the game took sooooo long to release, fan boys expected something so majestic and got a regular Duke Nukem game (Not saying anything bad about that).  Well, here is my honest review about the game.

More after the Jump! -->

0 comments:

Post a Comment