Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Game Boy Advance: My Favorite Games Part 1



So in celebration of the GBA's tenth anniversary and with the 3DS further cementing the death of the Game Boy name, I decided to look back at some of my personal favorite games from the system. 

Now keep in mind that these are MY favorite games and not a top ten list or the definitive games of the system. These are just games that I personally enjoyed and spent a lot of time on. So if you disagree with my list, I don't care.

What I do care is what are YOUR favorite games of the system. So after seeing what I like, why not skip down to the comments and let us know what your favorites are? I am more than interested to see what other people's favorite games are.

I decided to split this into two so that way it wasn't one gigantic post. Look for part two in the near future.

So, without further ado and in no particular order, the my (partial) list (after the jump)! 
More after the Jump! -->

0 comments:

Post a Comment