Friday, March 18, 2011

Mortal Kombat or Wow I Suck at This

I wish I could get one of these sweet arcade cabinets!

Let me start off with saying I super suck at Mortal Kombat. Don't believe me? Let me put it into perspective for you guys. The only "special" move I knew was that down and heavy punch was uppercut and that doesn't work against Goro for very long. Me and my brother used to literally mash the buttons when "FINISH HIM" popped on the screen to see if one of us might accidentally punch in the fatality commands.

So, on of the first things I noticed about this one is that it has an in game command list. So I was actually able to pull special attacks and even an X-Ray move! And yet when I beat the guy I was fighting I still managed not to get the Fatality command right! I guess old habits die hard, huh?

Check out some gameplay after the jump. Remember though, this game is rated M so kids, you've been warned.

More after the Jump! -->

0 comments:

Post a Comment